Terms and Conditions
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
The returned product will be checked together with the receipt please follow the instructions below:
- You must ensure that the product is in good condition.
- The original packaging should be included in the original condition and in the shipping package as received.
- Refund rights will be terminated If the products has been used or damaged by the customer.
- Grivinchi will also not be held responsible if your shipment is lost during the return transit.
- We recommend sending back with a tracking #.
- We will check the product. Follow the return policy for refund.
- Customer will receive their refund for the product and shipping cost within 7 days after the confirmation.
We kindly ask you to return your purchase to the following address:
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.